TreatmentsSelect your preferred treatment or let us recommend one for you
Indulge in one of our special packages with a Registered Massage Therapist, for the greatest healing and rejuvenation.
Thai massage is a therapeutic technique that combines massage, yoga and acupressure in a series of rhythmic compressions that relieve tension, pain and stress, while calming your mind.
Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine
Enjoy the powerful benefits of these ancient techniques, and unlock your body’s natural healing ability.
Osteopathy emphasizes the treatment of medical disorders through the manipulation and massage of the bones, joints, and muscles.
Look and feel your best today. Pamper yourself with a deep cleansing facial, and enjoy the benefits of our full body waxing options.
Reach your wellness goals with one-on-one guidance from our specialists.
How to get started with your treatment
"Getting everything working properly, finding all those hidden stresses that we hold in our bodies, and just being able to release that regularly... I think it's just great! "
-Dawn, Actor/ESL Teacher
Happy Customer since 2012
Pick a date and time
Use our online booking form or give us a call, and we will do our best to acomodate the time that is best for you.
How much time will we be spending together?
You can choose between a 60, 90, or 120 minute session for most of our massages. For a longer, more relaxing and healing treatment select one of our signature treatments.
Tell us where it hurts and what your goals are (ex: get rid of nagging pain, improve posture, get back into the gym) and we will do the rest.
Enjoy the healing benefits of massage therapy
If you’re wondering how one of our massage treatments can help you here’s a list of the many benefits:
- Reduce stress
- Reduce your chance for injuries
- Release knots
- Improve your circulation
- Increase your flexibility
- Improve your ability to recover from injuries
Common Questions About Our Treatments
Will my extended health care plan cover the costs of massage therapy treatments?
How often should I visit?
Do I have to be athletic or a certain age?
Do you offer gift certificates?
Delaying your treatment can hurt you
- Chronic pain – If you allow your muscles to be tense for too long, you can end up with a chronic problem. Chronic muscle pains take a longer time to heal and treat, and can have mid to long term effects on your body.
- Poor alignment – Tense muscles can pull your body out of alignment, causing a shift in your posture. Over time this can lead to problems with other muscle groups in your body, and unnecessary pressure on your joints.
- “But I don’t have time” – We all have many responsibilities. And though we may be able to change jobs, hobbies, and routines, we will only ever have one body. Make time for yourself today, so you can get back to feeling great again.