Enjoy Authetic Ayurveda Treatments in TorontoThe power of Ayurveda can help you in many areas of your life including: stress, fatigue, weak joints, muscles, nerves, blood circulation and much more.
What is Ayurvedic Medicine?
Ayurveda is a 5,000 year old science. The word “Ayus” means life and “Veda” means knowledge or science. Together, they come together as ‘the knowledge of life’ or ‘the science of life’.
Just as the animals and plants live in harmony with nature and utilize the Laws of Nature to create health and balance within their beings, we too adhere to these very same principles. Ayurveda uses the inherent principles of nature, to help maintain health in a person by keeping the individual’s body, mind and spirit in perfect equilibrium with nature.
Ayurveda believes that all life must be supported by energy in balance. When there is minimal stress and the flow of energy within a person is balanced, the body’s natural defense systems will be strong and can more easily defend against disease.
Ayurveda is not a substitute for Western allopathic medicine but it can be used in conjunction with Western medicine to make a person stronger and less likely to be afflicted with disease and/or to rebuild the body after being treated with drugs or surgery.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Treatments:
- Stress Management treatments
- Fatigue management.
- Strengthens weak joints, muscles and nerves
- Improves blood circulation
- Strengthens Immunity
- Improves mobility
- Improves memory and thinking capacity
- Helps to reduce headaches, stress, anxiety and related disorders
- Helps to maintain good health
Ready to Serve You
Ayurvedic Doctor – Dr. Prajakta Pande
Prajakta S Pande is a qualified Ayurveda and Holistic Practitioner holding a Master’s degree in Ayurvedic Medicine from India. She is patient focused, detail oriented with more than 10 years of experience in the healthcare and clinical research fields.
She holds detailed knowledge and experience in Herbal consultation and lifestyle management.
Well-versed in various Ayurvedic treatments such as Oleation ( Oil Massage), Fomentation(Swedan), Pinda Sweda, Matra Basti, Kati Basti, Janu Basti, Griva Basti, Shiroabhangya, Shirodhara, Nasya etc., Prajakta believes that these treatments when done scientifically, are very effective to provide relief to patients.
She specializes in Marma treatment – Pressure Point technique of Ayurvedic Oil Massage providing effective relief on Joint pains and Arthritis.
She had developed special head massage technique for relieving symptoms of stress, migraine, headache, depression.
Book your Ayurvedic treatment
Enjoy the many benefits of our treatments:
- Reduce stress
- Reduce your chance for injuries
- Release knots
- Improve your circulation
- Increase your flexibility
- Improve your ability to recover from injuries
"Getting everything working properly, finding all those hidden stresses that we hold in our bodies, and just being able to release that regularly... I think it's just great! "
-Dawn, Actor/ESL Teacher
Happy Customer since 2012
When you arrive
Tea of the day
Enjoy a warm cup of tea to enhance your relaxing experience.
We will ask you to complete an individual assessment form, to better understand your needs and how we can help you.
How much pressure
During your massage, let your practitioner know how much pressure you are comfortable with, and they will make sure you are comfortable.
Delaying your treatment can hurt you
- From mild to chronic – If you allow your muscles to be tense for too long, you can end up with a chronic problem. Chronic muscle pains take a longer time to heal and treat, and can have mid to long term effects on your body.
- Not so straight – Tense muscles can pull your body out of alignment, and cause a shift in your posture. Over time this can lead to problems with other muscle groups in your body, and will add unnecessary pressure to your joints.
- “But I don’t have time” – We all have many responsibilities. And though we may be able to change jobs, hobbies, and routines, we will only ever have one body. If you don’t take care of your body, who will?