Holistic MassageFind relief for your pains in the hands of a Holistic Practitioner today.
Thai massage is a therapeutic technique that combines massage, yoga and acupressure in a series of rhythmic compressions that relieve tension, pain and stress, while calming your mind.
|60 Minutes||$100||Book treatment|
|90 Minutes||$140||Book treatment|
|120 Minutes||$180||Book treatment|
|Thai Oil Massage - 60 Minutes||$120||Book treatment|
|Thai Oil Massage - 90 Minutes||$180||Book treatment|
Royal Thai Massage
|Royal Thai Massage - 60 Minutes||$220|
Enhance your treatment
Add heat therapy to your treatment for a deeper and more relaxing experience.
"Getting everything working properly, finding all those hidden stresses that we hold in our bodies, and just being able to release that regularly... I think it's just great! "
-Dawn, Actor/ESL Teacher
Happy Customer since 2012
We’re Ready to Serve You
When you arrive
Tea of the day
Enjoy a warm cup of tea to enhance your relaxing experience.
We will ask you to complete an individual assessment form, to better understand your needs and how we can help you.
How much pressure
During your massage, let your practitioner know how much pressure you are comfortable with, and they will make sure you are comfortable.
Book your treatment
Enjoy the many benefits of our treatments:
- Reduce stress
- Reduce your chance for injuries
- Release knots
- Improve your circulation
- Increase your flexibility
- Improve your ability to recover from injuries
Delaying your treatment can hurt you
- From mild to chronic – If you allow your muscles to be tense for too long, you can end up with a chronic problem. Chronic muscle pains take a longer time to heal and treat, and can have mid to long term effects on your body.
- Not so straight – Tense muscles can pull your body out of alignment, and cause a shift in your posture. Over time this can lead to problems with other muscle groups in your body, and will add unnecessary pressure to your joints.
- “But I don’t have time” – We all have many responsibilities. And though we may be able to change jobs, hobbies, and routines, we will only ever have one body. If you don’t take care of your body, who will?